Welcome to the Bell Tower Room at the Hancock Inn!
As you sit on the front porch of the Inn, you will find out where the name of this room came from – the church bell that chimes every hour, on the hour, day and night! The bell in the church tower is Paul Revere’s bell #236 and weighs in at 1,193 lbs. The church bell tower and bell are visible from this room.
Unique Features of this Room Include:
- Second-floor room overlooking the back garden
- King-size canopy bed
- Gas fireplace
- Whirlpool tub in the bathroom
- View of the church bell tower & Paul Revere’s bell #236
- Wall to wall carpeting in the bedroom
Amenities in this room include:
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer