Welcome to the Drover’s Room at the Hancock Inn!
If you and your dog enjoy vacationing together, the Hancock Inn offers pet friendly lodging in New Hampshire. Hancock used to be a cattle driver’s stop – hence the name Drover’s Room for this room! So, if you and Fido are searching for a welcoming hotel, the Hancock Inn offers an attractive alternative for you both.
Unique Features of this Room Include:
- One king bed
- First-floor room with handicapped access
- Private back porch with slider door
- Large shower with pull down chair for handicapped use
- Gas fireplace
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Drover’s Room at the Hancock Inn
- Pet friendly room for well-behaved dogs
Amenities in this room include:
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Hair dryer