Welcome to the John Hancock Suite at the Hancock Inn!
For a memorable honeymoon or romantic getaway in New Hampshire, make reservations for our John Hancock Suite.
This suite was named for John Hancock, the President of the Continental Congress and well remembered as one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. Hancock was also the wealthiest man in colonial New England. He owned land in the surrounding area, so when the town was formed (in 1779) the local people named it after him, in the hope that he would settle in the area. Unfortunately that never happened; however, the town and this room are named after him.
Unique Features of this room include:
- Second-floor suite overlooking Main Street
- Rufus Porter-style mural in the bedroom
- King bed
- Two-person Jacuzzi tub in bedroom
- Separate sitting room
- Bathroom with shower
Amenities in this room include:
- Remote-controlled electric fireplace in the sitting room
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Hair dryer