Welcome to the Noah Wheeler Room at the Hancock Inn!
Noah Wheeler arrived in Hancock in 1787. Although there were already a number of taverns established in Hancock at that time, Mr. Wheeler was first to offer accommodations and in 1789 opened what we know today as The Hancock Inn.
Unique features of this room include:
- Third-floor corner room with windows facing Main Street
- Queen-size, four-poster bed
- Small sofa and coffee table
- Tub and shower in bathroom
- Recently refinished wide plank wood floor with area rugs
Amenities in this room include:
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer