Welcome to the Norway Plain Room at the Hancock Inn!
This room was named after the area in town between the Inn and the pond, which was called Norway Plain. You can still walk behind the Inn through the opening in the stone wall to the cemetery along the old Norway Plain.
Unique features of this room include:
- Large second-floor room overlooking the backyard
- Wall to wall carpeting
- King-size bed
- Whirlpool tub in the bathroom
- Rufus Porter style mural in the Room
- Norway Plain Room at the Hancock Inn
- Gas fireplace
Amenities in this room include:
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV and DVD Player
- Hair dryer