- Free Wifi
Welcome to the John Hancock Suite at the Hancock Inn!
Our only suite is situated in the inn’s original ballroom. The private sitting room is centered on a fireplace fitted with a gas burning stove and is furnished with an antique desk and ample seating for relaxing by the fire, watching TV, reading or accommodating additional family members overnight. A magnificent maple Empire king bed, a two-person whirlpool tub and beautiful tiger-maple writing table, all surrounded by a mural depicting Hancock circa 1789, make this a grand bedroom. A separate bathroom with large step-in shower completes the suite.
- Second-floor suite overlooking Main Street
- Rufus Porter-style mural in the bedroom
- King bed
- Two-person Jacuzzi tub in bedroom
- Separate sitting room
- Bathroom with shower
Amenities in this room include:
- Remote-controlled electric fireplace in the sitting room
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Spa Robes, American made William Roam luxury bath amenities & Hair dryer