Welcome to the Moses Eaton Room at the Hancock Inn!
This corner room boasts full wall stencils patterned by Moses Eaton, resident of Hancock and famed itinerant artist. Two four poster twin beds, a gas burning stove set in the fireplace, arm chairs for two, views of historic Main Street and a small, full bath tucked into a former connecter passageway comprise this charming room. The stencil patterns on the walls of this room are copied from one of Moses Eaton’s original patterns discovered in one of our closets.
Unique Features of this room include:
- Second-floor corner room
- Four windows – two facing Main Street, two facing the side yard
- Two twin four-poster Beds
- Electric Fireplace
- Tub and shower in bathroom
Amenities in this room include:
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Spa Robes, American made William Roam luxury bath amenities & Hair dryer