Welcome to the Rufus Porter Room at the Hancock Inn!
Full wall murals painted circa 1825 by this well-known American primitive artist make the Rufus Porter a signature room of the inn. An antique queen, four poster maple bed, two wing-backed chairs aside the fireplace with electric stove and views across the back garden help conjure a feeling of old New England.
Unique features of this room include:
- One queen bed
- Second floor, corner bedroom overlooking the backyard
- Original Rufus Porter Mural in the bedroom
- Electric fireplace
- Tub with shower in the bathroom
Amenities in this room include:
- Luxurious 600-count cotton sheets
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Spa Robes, American made William Roam luxury bath amenities & Hair dryer