Our Stay Safe Plan
Guests Please Be Aware:
The state of New Hampshire has no domestic travel restrictions!
Your home state's COVID-19 travel guidelines may still impact your travel plans - please consider this prior to confirming your reservation.
Thank you, be safe, and see you soon.
Employee & Guest Health
• We will provide additional access to hand sanitizer throughout the inn for guests and employees.
• The inn requires a mask be worn by any guest or employee who is not fully vaccinated. Guests may remove their masks in the privacy of their own room and when seated at a dining table
• Employees will be monitored for temperatures and/or COVID-19 symptoms. Any employee with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will not be permitted on property. Any employee that answers yes to the questions related to COVID-19 exposure will be asked to leave the resort property to seek medical attention. All employees will be asked to stay home if they feel sick.
• International Travelers including US citizens returning from cruises or abroad: We require a copy of a driver’s license or a signed document from attesting that all the person(s) staying at the lodging facility have remained at a home for at least 10 days before arriving in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items and when outside of the home maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person during this 10 day “quarantine”.
NOTE: Those who have traveled internationally or by cruise ship do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply: 1. You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine. 2. You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)
Public Spaces & Common Areas
• Cleaning and disinfecting will be frequent with an emphasis on non-porous high contact areas including arrival check in areas, public bathrooms, doors and door handles, stair handrails, and room keys and locks.
• Common areas are now open to one family or group of guests at a time.
• Guests will be required to follow the inn’s mask mandate requiring a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
•There will be no in-room housekeeping during your stay, but requests for fresh towels, amenities, etc. for door side delivery will be taken at the front desk.
•Housekeeping staff will not enter the guest rooms until the day after check-out, whenever possible to maximize their health safety.
• Particular attention will be paid to cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch, hard, nonporous items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, luggage racks and flooring.
Food & Beverage
• Dinner is by reservation only. We seat parties every 15 minutes to reduce traffic and aid social distancing. Arriving at your appointed reservation time is greatly appreciated as we strive to maintain a healthful environment.
• Any unvaccinated dinner guest is required to wear a mask except for while they are seated at their table.
• All high-touch areas will be disinfected before and after each use.
Back of House
• Cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch areas shall occur in accordance with CDC guidelines, including at least twice per day in high traffic areas.
• Handwashing stations and access to hand sanitizer will be convenient and highly visible.
• Shared tools and equipment will be disinfected after each shift or transfer to a new employee.
• Linens, towels, and laundry will be washed in accordance with CDC guidelines, Where possible, items will be washed using the warmest permissible water setting for the items and items will be dried completely. Dirty linen will be bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry.