Our Stay Safe Plan
Public Spaces & Common Areas
• Cleaning and disinfecting will be frequent with an emphasis on non-porous high contact areas including arrival check in areas, public bathrooms, doors and door handles, stair handrails, and room keys and locks.
• As recommended by the CDC social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to stay at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them in any area where guests or employees queue or gather. Such areas will be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing, and, where possible, we will encourage one-way guest flow with marked entrances and exits.
• During Phase 1 of New Hampshire’s reopening guidelines, common areas will not be open to guests, except for the lobby while checking in. Once common areas are opened, lobby furniture and other public seating areas will be reconfigured to promote social distancing.
• Guests will be required to wear a face mask in all indoor public areas of the inn.
• Particular attention will be paid to cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch, hard, nonporous items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, luggage racks and flooring.
• Extraneous items will be removed from the rooms, and all items offered to guests in the room (toiletries, glasses etc.) will be sanitized and wrapped before being placed in the room before each guests’ stay. Once cleaned and sanitized, guest rooms will be sealed-off to prevent any person entering the room before the guests’ arrival.
• There will be no in-room housekeeping during your stay, but guest may request extra towels, amenities, etc. for door side delivery. Housekeeping staff will not enter the guest rooms until the day after check-out.
Food & Beverage
• All employees and operations will seek to reduce in-person contact with guests.
• Dinner guests must make a reservation for outdoor seating by telephone or to place a take-out which will be brought to their car.
• Lodging guests can make a reservation for dinner on our patio, or to be brought to their room. Room service will be delivered to the guest room door for guest to take inside. We will have modified restaurant service in our dining rooms once the state opens indoor service.
• All food and beverage staff will be required to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
All dinner guests will be required to wear a mask except for while they are seated at their table.
• All high-touch areas will be frequently disinfected.
Back of House
• Cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch areas shall occur in accordance with CDC guidelines, including at least twice per day in high traffic areas.
• Hand washing stations and access to hand sanitizer will be convenient and highly visible.
• Shared tools and equipment will be disinfected after each shift or transfer to a new employee.
• Linens, towels, and laundry will be washed in accordance with CDC guidelines, Where possible, items will be washed using the warmest permissible water setting for the items and items will be dried completely. Dirty linen will be bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry.
Employee & Guest Health
• We will provide additional access to hand washing and hand sanitizer throughout the inn for guests and employees.
• The inn will post signs for guest and employees indicating health & hygiene reminders, directions for high traffic areas, and physical distancing zones.
• Employees will be monitored for temperatures and/or COVID-19 symptoms. Any employee with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will not be permitted on property. Any employee that answers yes to the questions related to COVID-19 exposure will be asked to leave the resort property to seek medical attention. All employees will be asked to stay home if they feel sick.
• All employees will be required to wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as regulated by the federal and state governments with appropriate training for use and disposal.
• Upon making a reservation, guests will be advised that at check-in they must either show a New Hampshire driver’s license, or sign a statement attesting that they have been adhering to safe practices (social distancing, wearing a mask when in close proximity to others, washing hands frequently, and staying home except for exercise and necessary outings) for at least 14 days previous to their arrival, and have not been exposed to anyone testing positive nor experienced any symptoms.
• Upon check-in, guests will receive a questionnaire related to COVID-19 exposure. If the guest answers yes to any part of the questionnaire, they will not be allowed on the property. Any guest with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, will be asked to leave the property and will not be allowed to check-in.