Our Stay Safe Plan
Guests Please Be Aware:
The state of New Hampshire is no longer restricting any domestic travel!
Your home state's COVID-19 travel restrictions may still impact your ability to stay with us - please consider this prior to confirming your reservation.
Thank you,be safe, and see you soon.
Employee & Guest Health
• We will provide additional access to hand sanitizer throughout the inn for guests and employees.
• The inn will post signs for guest and employees indicating health & hygiene reminders, directions for high traffic areas, and physical distancing zones.
• Employees will be monitored for temperatures and/or COVID-19 symptoms. Any employee with a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater will not be permitted on property. Any employee that answers yes to the questions related to COVID-19 exposure will be asked to leave the resort property to seek medical attention. All employees will be asked to stay home if they feel sick.
• All employees will be required to wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as regulated by the federal and state governments with appropriate training for use and disposal.
• International Guests (including US citizens returning from cruises or abroad): We require a copy of a driver’s license or a signed document from attesting that all the person(s) staying at the lodging facility have remained at a home for at least 10 days before arriving in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items and when outside of the home maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person during this 10 day “quarantine”.
NOTE: Those who have traveled internationally or by cruise ship do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply: 1. You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine. 2. You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)
• Upon check-in, guests will receive a questionnaire related to COVID-19 exposure. If the guest answers yes to any part of the questionnaire, they will be asked to reschedule their stay and not be allowed to check-in.
Public Spaces & Common Areas
• Cleaning and disinfecting will be frequent with an emphasis on non-porous high contact areas including arrival check in areas, public bathrooms, doors and door handles, stair handrails, and room keys and locks.
• As recommended by the CDC social distancing guidelines, guests shall be advised to stay at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them in any area where guests or employees queue or gather. Such areas will be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing, and, where possible, we will encourage one-way guest flow with marked entrances and exits.
• Common areas are now allowed to be partially open to one family or group of guests at a time.
• Guests will be required to follow NH’s mask mandate requiring a mask when less than six feet away from another person.
• One business day will be allowed for rooms to “cool off” before and after a guest stays prior to our housekeepers entering a room.
• Particular attention will be paid to cleaning and sanitizing all high-touch, hard, nonporous items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, luggage racks and flooring.
• Extraneous items will be removed from the rooms, and all items offered to guests in the room (toiletries, glasses etc.) will be sanitized and wrapped before being placed in the room before each guests’ stay.
• There will be no in-room housekeeping during your stay, but guest may request extra towels, amenities, etc. for door side delivery. Housekeeping staff will not enter the guest rooms until the day after check-out.
Food & Beverage
• All employees and operations will seek to reduce in-person contact with guests.
• Dinner is by reservation only. We seat only one party every 15 minutes to reduce traffic and aid social distancing. Arriving at your appointed reservation time is greatly appreciated as we strive to maintain a healthful environment.
• All food and beverage staff will be required to wear a mask and wash their hands with increased frequency.
• All dinner guests will be required to wear a mask except for while they are seated at their table.
• All high-touch areas will be disinfected before and after each use.
Back of House
• Cleaning and disinfecting of all high touch areas shall occur in accordance with CDC guidelines, including at least twice per day in high traffic areas.
• Handwashing stations and access to hand sanitizer will be convenient and highly visible.
• Shared tools and equipment will be disinfected after each shift or transfer to a new employee.
• Linens, towels, and laundry will be washed in accordance with CDC guidelines, Where possible, items will be washed using the warmest permissible water setting for the items and items will be dried completely. Dirty linen will be bagged in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry.