Franklin Pierce Room
Befitting NH's only native son to become President of the United States, the Franklin Pierce room is a stately abode.
A pleasant view over the inn’s back garden and field lend tranquility to this corner room with west and north facing windows. Furnished with William & Morris wallpaper, a queen size, four-poster canopy bed and two wing-back chairs all in brocade fabrics, make this is a splendid room.
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed Internet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- No-cost landline phone service
- 24/7 Keurig coffee & Twining tea station
- Discreet flat screen TV/DVD & DVD library
- Concierge-level service for boarding pass & map printing, activity & restaurant recommendations
- Guaranteed dinner reservations (in-season)
- Free off-street parking and 24/7 keyless entry
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- No smoking or down-filled bedding in the building
Unique Features of the . Franklin Pierce Room
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Four-posted canopy bed
- Two wing back chairs
- Wide-plank wooden floors with braided rug
Amenities in this room: .
- Private bath
- American-made William Roam bathroom toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Central heating & air conditioning