Jedidiah Fox Room
Named for the establishment's 2nd Innkeeper, this charming, queen-bedded room is on the second floor of the original structure.
This sunny corner room looks out to the Main Street of the quaint village of Hancock. It offers a queen size four-poster bed, cozy loveseat and an ample bathroom with tub and shower.
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed Internet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- No-cost landline phone service
- 24/7 Keurig coffee & Twining tea station
- Discreet flat screen TV/DVD & DVD library
- Concierge-level service for boarding pass & map printing, activity & restaurant recommendations
- Guaranteed dinner reservations (in-season)
- Free off-street parking and 24/7 keyless entry
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- No smoking or down-filled bedding in the building
Unique Features of the . Jedidiah Fox Room
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Four-poster queen bed
- Love seat for two
- Historic black & white floor tiled bath
Amenities in this room: .
- Private bath
- American-made William Roam bathroom toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Central heating & air conditioning