Moses Eaton Room
Bright, cheerful stencil work gives this petit room plenty of personality.
Twin beds and a second floor location make the Moses Eaton room an easy spot for two. This corner room boasts full wall stencils pattered by Moses Eaton, resident of Hancock and famed ininerant artist. Two four poster twin beds, an electric wood-burning-style stove set in the fireplace, arm chairs for two, views of historic Main Street and a small, full bath tucked into a former connector passageway comprise this charming room. The stencil patterns on the walls of this room are copied from one of Moses Eaton’s original patterns discovered in one of our closets.
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed Internet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- No-cost landline phone service
- 24/7 Keurig coffee & Twining tea station
- Discreet flat screen TV/DVD & DVD library
- Concierge-level service for boarding pass & map printing, activity & restaurant recommendations
- Guaranteed dinner reservations (in-season)
- Free off-street parking and 24/7 keyless entry
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- No smoking or down-filled bedding in the building
Unique Features of the . Moses Eaton Room
- Located on the 2nd floor
- Four-posted canopy bed
- Two upholstered chairs
- Wide-plank wooden floors with area rug
Amenities in this room: .
- Private bath
- American-made William Roam bathroom toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Central heating & air condition