A "Snug", as the British use it, is a small private room or compartment in a pub...
Doesn’t that sound just right for a cozy, corner room in an old New England Inn? Nestle all snug in this charming room with a double bed and full bath with a shower/tub combination. There is a comfortable side chair but floor space is limited making this room inappropriate for large suitcases or many pieces of luggage.
- Free Wi-Fi with high speed Internet
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- No-cost landline phone service
- 24/7 Keurig coffee & Twining tea station
- Discreet flat screen TV/DVD & DVD library
- Concierge-level service for boarding pass & map printing, activity & restaurant recommendations
- Guaranteed dinner reservations (in-season)
- Free off-street parking and 24/7 keyless entry
- Electric Vehicle charging station
- No smoking or down-filled bedding in the building
Unique Features of the . Stahl’s Room
- Located on the 3rd Floor
- Double (full-size) bed
- Wingback chair
- Wide-plank wooden floors with braided rug
Amenities in this room: .
- Private bath
- American-made William Roam bathroom toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Central heating & air conditioning